Job title: Co-ordinator, Operations and Administration
Reports to: Director, Finance and Business Operations
The Co-ordinator, Operations and Administration is responsible to provide general administrative support to Managers and the Senior Management Team. The Co-ordinator, Operations and Administration is also responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the Corporate head office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for the office, receiving and screening incoming calls and general emails.
- Ensure physical office space meets health and safety regulations.
- Day-to-day management of office logistics
- Manage office contractors and other suppliers for phone, internet, security, cleaning and waste management services.
- Assist with delivery of the organization’s communications program including e-blasts, website updates and social media channels
- Assist with general bookkeeping duties.
- General administrative support such as coordinating meeting scheduling and travel arrangements as required.
- Administrative support for events (AGM, conferences, other) as required
- Preparation of documents for mailings, meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Finance and Business Operations
Qualifications and experience
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Office Administration is strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience relevant work experience, preferably in a not-for-profit environment
- Some experience with IT troubleshooting in Windows environments
- Basic bookkeeping skills are an asset
Skills and fit:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who is reliable and can work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, changeable environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Regular business hours with some possible weekends and/or extended hours to meet the needs of the business
- Office environment
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to:
Director, Finance and Business Operations
CLOSING DATE: 12 Noon, Wednesday July 19, 2017
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP